JB CLUBMAN 30

Su una bolla d'aria

Re: JB CLUBMAN 30

Messaggioda OKİ » 19/04/2011, 16:32

İn order to have more and better knowledge about RİBs ,especially jb clubman 30,İ am trying to follow the forum and i am surprised when i get info that company like jokerboat,is not calculating well the barycentre position of the boat,and the barycentre of clubman 30 is displaced and in wrong position :sad: .....honestly i can not belive that this can hapened to a serious company like jokerboat.....i wrote to jokerboat asking them to give me right info but unfortunetely,nobody answer....i apreciate the opinions and calculations of nessuno,but is it someone else who can give me an idea to solve this problem,if its really exicting... i dont want to change the configuration by replacing water tank,second fuel tank etc,etc....because with this i will loose guaranty....i test the boat,2x 250 e-tec ,propeler viper 14 3/4 20'', and i reach 53 mph ,which is 46 knots,with 300 liters of gas and 2 people on boat....the test done by 'il gommone ' ,with 2 suzuki x 250 was reaching 51 knots with propeler 25'' :ops: ....whats wrong?Gentlemen,i need your help!!!thanx in advance,Oki
OKİ

Gommone: CLUBMAN 30
Motore: E-TEC 250 X 2

Precedente

Torna a Gommoni